Friday 21 October 2011

A quick update

I feel like I've been waffling on about the chemistry I'm doing without qualifying it with the joys of pictures, which obviously make everything better. So below is the synthesis/transformation work I have done so far towards my ligand.


Hope that makes it a little clearer. Also on a side note I got my replacement headphones today (finally got a pair of proper cans, my ipod struggles with volume a little with the 32 ohm impedance but arguably not having them that loud is probably a benefit for long term aural-health... That and I now have some ridiculous classic mirrored aviators courtesy of the Australia air force recruiting/letting people play on a flight simulator outside our block. Looking forward to a bit of rugby down the pub later, come on Wales!

No comments:

Post a Comment